9.20.2011

aloha, 1-year-of-marriage, nice to meet ya

one whole year ago today, we were flying away to maui for our honeymoon! visions of maui + kauai are still dancing like sugarplums in my head. my posting is a little backwards, our first anniversary was this past weekend (which was really fun and actually art-related! to share tomorrow.) for now, i just wanted to pay a little tribute to hawaii. i made a little pinterest board and painted a bunch of little roosters to continue to aloha spirit. which rooster is your favorite?

9 comments:

  1. I love this post :).. can't wait for tomorrow's! Annnnd I like all the roosters.. but the last one is my fav! Will you paint one for me to display in my kitchen?! They are so cool!! Happy anniversary, again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest. If only we could all go back to our honeymoons...sigh. I love the chickens...my favorite is the last one! you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the roosters, but somehow, the second one reminds me of a dancer...so he's my fave xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the roosters! they are so nh meets hawaii just like you! and they are awesome! i want one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the roosters too! Happy Anniversary Kiele and Jay! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you serious? Choose just one? All four look too fabulous one after the other. I choose them all

    ReplyDelete
  7. chubby roosters are cute, last one. I think it looks better cause it has a background also, more color. I would hang any of them on my wall though, you know if one came in my possession....hint? :.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...