11.18.2011

peeks + etsy

sneak peeks of some new sketches in my book for the sketchbook project tour.
i'm trying to let it be random, along the same lines, but allowing myself to try new things, whatever comes to my mind. (collage is next!) the book needs to be postmarked by January 15th. and i still have more than half the book to fill. i WILL do it!

... and the new pieces below (and more!) are up on my etsy shop!
what do you think? the first one is a 4 x 4 inch square, i love the size. i also bought a 18 x 18 inch square of the same wood to try- big difference! the squares in the second image are 2 x 2 inches, and i can't resist those either.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your sketchbook drawings are really alluring. Yes... you WILL do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these! Good for you for keeping up with this project - it's such an amazing idea and accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...