6.02.2011

sketchy-ness

this quote jumped off of my inspiration board with perfect timing. it had been ripped out of an art magazine years ago, but make total sense with my thoughts lately + today.

"I want to create works that let you know that life is fleeting, and it is love of life that matters. When you have this you can move in a world filled with uncertainty, with integrity and strength."

here are some quick pictures of current work, fast, sketchy, scary-looking explorations. i've been letting them sit around here for a few days and stare at me while i worked on some logos and this new etsy stuff but now they are calling me back. for the rest of life. 

1 comment:

  1. I just read that quote to Tom and he said "that is a great quote." I agree. Love makes the passing of time less scary. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...